Sunday, August 4, 2013

(chapter 32) BACK IN L.A!!

The car ride was short, we didn´t live far away from the airport and we went on Justin´s private jet, how cool is that, I thought to myself, we would be in L.A in two hours. Crystal looked nervous at the beginning before takeoff but we all calmed down once we on the plane and chatting. My heart was still beating fast. I still couldn´t process the fact that I was going to start my dream, in the real world, not the small shows that I had been doing back home.

On arrival to the airport in L.A, it was Justin´s two Range Rovers that came to pick us up. And guess who was driving? I was so happy when Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers, Justin´s BFFs from Canada and Alfredo Flores jumped out of the cars. Because I own a Justin Bieber blog, I had always read and wrote about them and meeting them in person was just amazing. It was all greetings and they were very sweet and polite when they came to greet Crystal and I. I thought I was dreaming. We got into the cars and they drove us all the way to Angel´s house. She and my parents had arranged for Crystal and I to stay at her place which was really good.

Ding Dong Ding Dong
"I´m coming!" We heard someone shout from inside the apartment. "I´m coming! Hold on a minute."
"Angel!"
"Oh my gosh Crystal, you have grown taller from the last time I saw you. How are you doing?"
"I´m fine. What about you?"
"I´m surviving out here, things are going rather well."
"Hello Angel."
"Hello to you too. And how are you doing now?"
"As you can tell, I´m doing great."
"That great to hear." All three of us got into a group hug. "Come on in."

"Nice to see you again Angel. Are you still mad at me?" Justin joked with the sad face look.
"Of course not. Who would be mad at that cute adorable face?" She replied as they gave each other hugs.
"Scooter? This must be my lucky day."
"Hello. Nice to meet you."
"The pleasure is all mine."
"I don´t think I have met you before." She stretched out her hand.
"I´m Alfredo, this is Chaz and that is Ryan." Alfredo answered as they shook hands.
"Come in guys, make yourselves comfortable and I´ll get you something to drink. Crystal and Rocky, could you help me in the kitchen?"
"Yeah sure."
"Thanks."

We left he boys getting comfortable in the living room. We came back a few minutes later with two bottles of light beer and a lot of soda cans. We set them on the table for everyone to take as they wished.
"When did you guys get here?"
"About half an hour ago."
"Did you guys drive?"
"No, we took a jet. It´s much faster."
"A jet? Wow, that´s cool."
We were all just talking, chatting away time and having a laugh.


"What is that?" Justin asked curiously pointing at the open book with a drawing under the glass table.
"Oh, that. It´s a new pair of pants I was working on. I want to be a designer too." She reached out to retrieve the book from under the table.
"I love it. They look really nice. I would love to have a pair of those."
"Haha very funny Justin."
"I´m not joking."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes I´m serious. I have not seen pants like those, they look fly and I would love to have a pair of those. You could talk to my stylist and see what she thinks but I definitely love it. They would look really good as my own custom made pants for the Believe Tour." he turned to look at Scooter. "What do you think about these pants?" He raised the book for Scooter to take a look.
"Those are really nice. Did you draw that yourself?"
"Yeah. It took some time but I think the drawing came out perfect."
"You are very talented. I agree with Justin. Those pants will set a mark. You can talk to Justin´s stylist about that."
"Can we take a look?" Chaz asked.
"Yeah sure."

Everyone around the table got the chance to take a peep at the drawing and everyone around the agreed that they looked amazing.
"What have you guys planned on doing tomorrow?"
"We haven´t planned anything yet, we just got here Scooter."
Everyone giggled.
"If you are free, stop by the Standard Arena tomorrow morning around ten."
"Is there something special going on?"
"Justin is going to start rehearsals there so maybe you want to come along and hang out."
"Sounds great to me. I have nothing to do tomorrow. Angel will be at work right?"
Angel nodded. I continued, "So Crystal and I will just be home."
"I would like to come too."
"Yes, most definitely. Come along."
"But how are we going to get there with Angel being at work?"
"I´ll come and pick you guys up. It´s like a half an hour drive. It´s not that far."
"Thanks Scooter. We´ll be ready even before you get here."  Crystal answered thankfully.
"No problem."
And with that, all the boys got up, said our goodbyes and the left. Time flew so fast while I got ready the next morning and before we knew it, Scooter was at the door step. 
"Where is Crystal?"
"She´s sleeping. She isn´t feeling well, she woke up sick and her eyes were really red."
"What happened?"
"I don´t know, but she said she had an allergy reaction on something."
"Is she going to be here alone?"
"No..no.." I responded as I locked the door, "She is at the hospital. Angel took her there this morning."
"Oh. That´s quite unfortunate. I´ll go see her later on."
"Then we can go together because I want to see her too."
"Okay. Let´s go before we are late."

We arrived at the stadium and found Justin there, all ready for rehearsals in baggy pants. We chatted for a while before he asked an unexpected question.
"Rockline, how would you feel opening for me on the first concert of the Believe Tour?"
"Open for Justin´s Believe Tour concert? No..no..no Justin."
"Why not. You have to try, that is if you want."
"I will mess everything up. No way."

"Hey guys."
"Oh My Bieber!"
"Hello. We haven´t met right? My name is..."
"Cody. Cody Simpson. I know who you are. It´s a pleasure." I stretched my hand to shake his and he smiled.
"The pleasure is all mine. Pardon me, I don´t know your name."
"Rockline Star."
"Wow, that´s a really beautiful name."
"Thank you." I answered back smiling.
"Cody my man!" Justin called as they hugged.
"How you doing?"
"I´m good. What about you?"
"I´m alright, just missed you." He answered back jokingly.
"Ooow..." Justin responded as he went in for another hug from Cody and they started to play around, which was something new to see, they looked at peace and so damn happy. Cody went to greet the rest of the people in the room.

"Cody, Justin was just talking to Rockline about opening for him during one of the concerts. Maybe you could give her some words of encouragement. She might change her mind."
"Don´ do it! No...I´m just kidding around..." he smiled. "You should definitely give it a shot. It´s going to be worth it. You want your music out there right? You want people to know that you are in the business and you want to have fans right?"
I nodded my head. A few seconds passed before I said something, "But as I told Justin that I really don´t want to mess anything up."
"You are not going to, take it from me. I was a nervous rake the first time I opened for Justin. I thought I was going to screw things up but I had a great time on stage and Beliebers know how to cheer. You guys are loud. But on a serious note, you should give it a try. I got more fans are recognition after opening for Justin."

"I agree with Cody, I mean, I get nervous before every show. I have those kind of thoughts too you know. That something wrong might go down but I pray to God for strength and when you are on the stage, all that worry and nervousness goes away. Trust me."
"I don´t know, I´ll think about it."
"You can do that but could I please have an answer by tomorrow? Because if you do change your mind, we need to get started on the choreography and pick a song and such." Scooter was the one who spoke this time.
"Okay. I´ll give you my answer tomorrow."
"Cool." He turned. "Now boys, let´s get to work. Vacation is over."

"Well, I have to go. Got to go practice." Cody said as he too left. "See you around."
"See you." I answered before he disappeared.

As Justin left the room he shouted "Let´s do this! Believe Tour".
"He can be loud when he chooses to you know."

"I just saw that." I smiled and followed Scooter and Justin to the stage where Justin´s dancers were waiting for him. You could feel a family spirit as Justin went around hugging them and making jokes. This is one side of Justin that the media never gets to see and experience, but at least I did.
"Guys, this is Rockline Star. She´s going to be here to watch our rehearsals."
They waved back, "Hello."
"Hello," I greeted them shyly as I waved my hand, scanning through the group. My eyes stopped at on someone whom I recognised. Isn´t that Jason? I asked myself, very shocked to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment