Saturday, March 2, 2013

(chapter 10) LAST MINUTES!!

Then came an answer from shaky/crying voice.
"Aaaaaaaaahhh.............." she started screaming "Rocky! Is that really you?"
"Yeah, how are you?"
"Where are you? Please come back home. Everyone is worried sick and some even thought you had passed.....Sorry, am good, what about you? I miss so much"
"I miss you too. And am fine. Are mom and dad there?"
"Yeap, you wanna talk to them?"
"Yes, please."

I heard her shout as loud as she possibly could:
"Mom! Dad! It´s Rocky! she is on the phone and wants to talk to you! come quick before she hangs up or something. Run! Hurry!"
I started trembling so Justin gave me a hug and then held my hand tight:
"You are doin great! Am so proud of you" He smiled reasurringly

"Hello. This is Grace and Chris speaking."
"Mom, Dad."
"Oh My God!! Rocky! Baby where are you? Are you okey?"
"Am fine mom. I´ll be coming home soon, I will be there tomorrow afternoon"
"Let us come and get you sweetie, even if it means right now" My Dad answered this time.
"No it´s okey. I can find my way Dad."
"Okey, we will be waiting for you when you arrive, we miss and love you very much. Can´t wait for you to come home. We are happy that you are okey."

"Am sorry for putting you through all this and I love you guys very much too."
"We are also sorry if we did anything to make you run away, we were just trying to help you."
Tears were just flowing down my cheeck like a river.
"I know that. I gotta go. I love you."
"Don´t go, Rocky, We love you too"
I hung up.

"That wasn´t so bad, now was it. You are brave. Most people won´t dare to do what you did."
Then Justin hugged me again. I wiped the tears from my eyes.
"I feel like am in a movie or something" he said sarcastically.
I smiled "Well, am full of drama"
We both laughed at that.

"Thank you for being there for me. Now I gotta go and explain to Angel what is really going on."
"Do you need me there with you too? I don´t mind."
"Aaaaam.....I really don´t want to bother you but since you insisted, yes please" I said jokingly.

Scooter came into the room.
"I knew it was you I saw........" he paused for some time......"This was a huge mess you have got Justin into. This is going to be everywhere. In the newspapper, TV and radio! Am sure of it"
"Hey Scoot, come down! Am taking her home tomorrow. Nobody except her parents know. the press doesn´t have to know."
"No you´re not, what will you say when they see you and ask you how you know her?"
"I´ll say she is a friend."
"Justin..."
"I´ve made up my mind, she is a belieber and a more over, a friend so I want to escote her home."
he stopped to search for a good answer.
"Fine. You are old enough to decide for yourself. Have a nice trip and stay safe."

Then he left but then came back after a minute or so.
"You have to go and get packing coz you have a flight very early in the morning, the private plane will be waiting for you guys."
"thank you." I said greatfully
"We better get going." Justin added

Angel was waiting for me outside her in the hallway.
"I trusted you with whatever story you told me. I should have just called your parents first to confirm if what you were telling me was true. But don´t worry, I called them and they are on their way here. They will be here around 8 am."
She looked really pissed off, her eyes red with anger. Justin and I followed her into her apartment but she headed immediately for her bedroom.

"Close the door when you leave Justin or sleep in the other guest room if you wish to."
WOW!! she was more than pissed, probalby very angry but I managed to tell her goodnight before she shut her door.

"That was something!" I said quietly
"You bet. Can we do something fun together before you go home? Maybe am not going to see yah again"
I looked at the clock on the wall, it was about eleven at night.
"Like what? We have only nine hours and am out of crazy stuff to do you know!"
"We could take some funny videos and pics and I´ll keep them for myself"
"Let´s do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment