Sunday, February 24, 2013

(chapter 9) UNEXPECTED!!

I was immediately paralised and my body didn´t seem to be functioning. I thought I was dreaming and at any second, I would wake up and it would all have been a gone nightmare. I tried to move my head to face to look at the expression on Justin´s face but I was terrified! I couldn´t face him. Imagine the dissapointment on his face!

“Wait, what!” I heard him say. “Was that really you? Did you run away from home? So it was really you Scooter saw in the newspaper? Why didn´t you say anything before?”
I sat up form the bed I was lying on, heavily breathing and my voice so damn shaky I couldn´t even hear myself but I tried to say something anyway.

“ I couldn´t tell you because I wanted to keep your trust in me. Am so sorry. I....I.....I ran away from home because I couldn´t stand my parents anymore. You don´t know how it feels like seeing your life being planned out for you. You can choose to do whatever you want. They want me to become a doctor or a lawyer but that´s not what I want to do. I wanna sing and be up on the stage like you.”

“You think my life is that glamorous?! I have a my life almost always planned out from the time I wake up to when I sleep. It´s not easy but I do it because of my fans. Beliebers like you. I have no right to judge you but this was a big mess you got us into."

“I´m so sorry I had to drag you into this. You don´t deserve this when all you have done is be kind and even considered me as a friend. Am deeply sorry. I just don´t know what else to say.”

“Well, have you tried calling them since you left?”
“No......I.....I was too scared to even hear their voices after all I have put them through. My mom tried calling me once but I switched off my phone, but I miss all of them so much.”

He reached over to his pocket, took out his phone and handed it to me. “Do you want us to do it together? I can be of support if you need me. That´s what friends are for right! Everybody makes a stupid and unwise decisions once in while in their lives. I have had my own share of them so I know how it feels. Talk to them and let them know that you are okey. They deserve that. Don´t you think?”

I looked at him, really surprised. "isn´t this the part where you get mad and refuse to talk to me?"
"I was a bit upset........but that isn´t going to help any of us now is it? I forgive you. Am not the kind to give others the silent treatment, too childish, in my opinion"
"Thank you and once again, Am sorry."
"No probs....."

I took the phone and dialled my mother´s number then took in a deep breathe and pressed the call button. The call was going through and I realised I couldn´t do it. What if my they start shouting and yelling at me? What would I do then? What if I go back home and it all goes back to the way it was before? Them not listening and me almost always pissed off? I didn´t want that! I handed Justin back his phone.

"What´s wrong......?" but he was cut short coz someone answered the phone.
"Hello. This is Catalia Sly speaking."
I started crying upon hearing my sister´s voice. It had been long!

"Hello, my name is Justin"
"Justin who?"
"Justin Bieber."
"Yeah right looser, you think I would believe that, am not that stupid you know. You can as well as call yourself Nicki Minaj. What do you want anyway and how did you get my mom´s number?"

"There is someone here who wants to talk to you...." Justin said politely, even after the harsh answer from my sister. he handed the phone back to me.
I held the phone to my ear and replied. 
"Caty...."
Then there was silence........

No comments:

Post a Comment