Saturday, March 16, 2013

(chapter 11) REUNION!!

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong!
"Mmmmh...." I mummered sleepily.
"I think your parents are here, wake up!", I heard someone say, the voice sounded familiar.
"What time is it?"
"Eight thirty."
"Eight thirty?" I fully awoke on realising what time it was. Justin was already up and had taken a shower I think, coz he looked fresh, unlike me.

"Oh crap! my parents are here." The door bell rang again and I heard someone open the door. I rushed into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then went to the kitchen when I heard footsteps approaching the into the apartment, Justin stayed in the room.

"She is in her room, I´ll just go get her. Am very sorry for what you have been through, she told me that you gave her permision to come a visit me here for some time because of some family issues that she didn´t want to tell me about. I should have called anyway, Am very sorry."
"It okey, it was not your fault." i heard my dad´s voice say.

I stepped ut of my bedroom before Angel could come get me. My heart was beating so hard, I turned back and looked at Justin. he was smiling and mumming "go,go,go."

My mom, dad and sister were all standing in front of me and there was that awkward moment of silence, trying to suck in the moment. My mom had tears on her face as she ran towards me with open arms, then my dad followed as my mom and I were hugging tightly. My sister was last, she believes in saving the best for last and tears ran down as we hugged. Angel was just standing there, watching from a distance, she was smiling.

Then after the whole "reunion" was over, I turned back and looked towards my room. "Guys, this is......" Justin came out as I was speaking but I didn´t even have the chance to finish what I was about to say.
"No way, I must be dreaming! somebody wake me up or slap me with a dead fish! Is.....is that......is that Ju..ju...ju or am I seeing ghosts now?" My sister said rather loudly.
Justin approached my parents and greated them, "Good morning Ma´am, and Sir, how do you?"
"Goodmorning." they said in unison, then my mom spoke."I´ve seen you somewhere, you look very familiar"
"That´s Justin Bieber, the boy whose pictures are all over her room and on the albums she buys and on her computer and phone, the boy who sang Boyfriend and As Long As You Love Me, the songs she likes to play all the time in the car and in her room. If I was your boyfriend I´ll never let you go, swag swag swag !!" Everyone burst out laughing. My dad was trying to rap Boyfriend and it was the most halarious thing ever!
"Dad! stop,don´t do that again. Like seriously." i said almost breathless from the laugh.

By her, my dad meant me. I was surprised beyond words, my dad remembered all that? Maybe he does pay attention to me. I was really impressed.
"Oh, yes. I have heard alot about you from you know who." my mom added, looking at me.
"I´ve heard abut about you too and it´s a pleasure to meet you." Justin smiled.
"the pleasure is all ours." my parents said together again in unison, it was like they were in a choir mood.

Then he moved to my sister who couldn´t stop staring at him.
"Do you now believe that it was me who called you on the phone?"
She nodded, "Am sorry for what I said.....I..."
He gave her a hug, "Now you know am not a ghost and by the way, It´s cool, I might have said the same thing too if an unknown person called me and claimed it was beyonce." Daaah! That is Justin´s celebrity crush and I knew that! basic belieber information.

"Justin!" I saw someone peep into the apartment.
My sister turned back and I wish i recorded the expression on her face when she saw her, she almost fell down in shock!

1 comment:

  1. alot of fails in this one check spellings please and u called justin a "her2 in the last paragraph... sorry i know i sound annoying but this is serious, it's between life and death.. haha joke.

    ReplyDelete