Sunday, May 26, 2013

(chapter 22) FRENCH PALACE TOUR!!

We could see cars following us from behind but after some turns, we lost them.
"What the hell was that! I have never been more scared in my life before." Crystal said a little shaken up.
Justin smiled, "Well, that´s my life. They always find me."
"How can you live like this? With all the papparazzi chasing you like that everywhere you go? It´s crazy!"
I replied this time, "I thought the same thing too when I was at Angel´s place coming home."
"Well, I´m kinda used to it now. It was really scary in the beggining for me too but my Beliebers like you help me forget about moments like those and put a smile on my face instead."

There was nobody at the place as we approached the entrance but we used the backside anyway in case some papparazzi guys were at the scene first.
"I can´t believe this, you came all the way from wherever you were on holiday for my birthday. That was really sweet of you, I very much appreciate it. You are the best."
"Come here." He hugged me tight. "You are awesome and you don´t have to thank me for anything. You're my friend and Belieber so you´re worth it."
We smiled.

"How many people are going to be attending by the way."
"I don´t know, but mainly people from your school, all I want is for you to have fun on your Sweet 16."
"What if the papparazi people come to the party?"
"Those who are invited are from your school and they are obviously under 18 so it won´t be hard to identify older people. We have the names of the people from your school that the bodyguards and your principal will be cross-checking with."
"That will stop them from bugging people and sending in spies."
"Don´t worry about that, we can go ahead and just have fun. It´s not like we are going to be indulging in illegal activites...plus we´ll be sitting by the V.I.P corner where we could have privacy."
"That´s great. So let´s go party!"

The party wasn´t going to start anytime soon, we had like two more hours or so, so we walked around the Palace Hotel and admired the inside. 
 "This is a huge place!" Crystal looked around dazzled.
"I know right!" I answered back.
We had been living in this community all our lives but we had never been to the Palace Hotel before because only the rich and those who could afford it were allowed in, you couldn´t be caught litering around like a homeless person in the building.

After about a twenty minutes walk around Justin suggested, "Okey, let me show you where you are going to change."
"Going to change?" Crystal and I said simuntaniously.
"Come on,I arranged for everthing when I came over yesterday."
"Say what now! You were here yesterday?"
"Yeah...I
"But I talked to you on the phone and you said you were on vacation with your family." I asked abit confused.
"I wanted to surprise you." He answered jokingly.
"Aaaaw....That was really sweet and kind of you Justin." Crystal added.


We walked up these marvelous stairs and up into this huge room and I think I almost passed out, because I felt like I couldn´t breathe, my cheeks started hurting because my lips won´t stop smiling....It was like I was living in a dream because I couldn´t believe what I was seeing.....I only got to see that kind of thing on tv when models were having a runway show or something like that...I think it was love at first sight......



No comments:

Post a Comment