Sunday, May 19, 2013

(chapter 20) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

It had the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE" written on it.
"Are you kidding me." I had totally forgotten." How?
"Happy birthday and remember am here for you. Forever."
I felt something heavier in the envelope. "What is this?" I took it out.
It was half of a BFF heart chain and it only had  Crystal´s name on it.
"I have the other half with your name on it." she said.
She showed it to me. "You can help me with mine and I´ll help you put on yours."
"Okey." And in a matter of seconds, we were both wearing the necklaces."thank you Crystal. I love you very much. Nobody beats your awsomeness!"
"I know am the best but you are the bestest!"
"Is that even a word?" I said jokingly
"I don´t know. It just sounded smart."
"I love it!"

We both giggled silently, trying not to laugh loud incase we distract the others sitting around us. The show was amazing. I didn´t know some people in my class even had talent.
"There is one last performance by someone really special. You are not going to believe this but I would like you to remain in your seats!"
All we could see were hugely muscled men forming a wall between the first row and the stage.
"What are they doing? Why are they here?"
"Why don´t you go ask them yourself Crystal, becuase you are asking the wrong person."
The lights went off and someone started to speak.

"Wait a minute! Am I dreaming? Is that.....?! Crystal asked.
Then the lights came back and there, infront of everyone, he was sitting singing As Long As You Love Me the Acoustic version from his Believe Acoustic Album.
one..two..three and screems exploded in the auditarium I thought my ears were going to burst, Justin stopped singing because almost all the girls were now screaming on top of their voices, I bet he wouldn´t hear himself if he didn´t have the microphone in his hands. But I couldn´t hold the excitement of seeing him again and so Crystal and I jumped up to and joined in the screaming. People were excited about the fact that he was standing on our school stage.

"OMB, What is he doing here?" I thought to myself. The cheers went on for about a minute and you could even see the boys in my school, who called Justin gay and all the mean stuff all the time cheering and clapping too. I just looked at them, surprised by the sudden change. I didn´t really expect them to care or even stand up and clap. It was not like it was mandatory or anything of the sort, they just did it willingly. When people calmed down and the noise minimized, Justin continued.

"Hey guys. I´m Justin Bieber."
More cheers and whistles.
"You don´t say!! Why is he stating the obvious? Who doesn´t know he is the One and Only Justin Bieber?" Crystal whispered in my ear.
We giggled.
"I was talking to a friend of mine, she goes to this school by the way."
There was another minute of screaming when he said that, but let the screaming go down before he continued. I knew then that he was talking about me and my heart was beating so hard I thought it was a bomb waiting to explode at any minute.

"So the other day, I told her I was on vacation but when I looked at my calender, I saw that it was her birthday and I decided to fly over here to celebrate with her."
"He came early for my birthday! I guess he got the dates mixed up. He loves me that much!" We heard Dina, who was sitting right infront of us say.
Crytsal and I gave each other the "Yeah right" look. "Rocky! What a coincidence that he came here on the same day as your Birthday. Tell me he isn´t talking about you because I would die of surprise and over-joy!" She whispered in my ear.

"I don´t think so, he is probably talking about Dina."
"She has never talked to Justin because if she did, she would have never shut up about it. She would have been bragging about it like forever if she got a hold of his number. She has only been to his concerts and the meet and greets, nothing more."
"Then I don´t know who he´s talking about."
But in my heart, I could definetly guess.

Justin was performing "I Would", another song from Acoustic version from the Believe Acoustic Album and the audience, especially the hard core beliebers like Crystal and I were singing along, abit louder than all the other people but I don´t think anyone minded. All I could think about was that Justin was in my school.

"Guys, now for the main reason as to why I´m here. I came over here to wish her a happy birthday so I would like you guys to help me sing "Happy Birthday" to her. Okey, let´s go."

Most people were sitting properly to start singing. Kenny came from behing the curtains holding a cake and the next thing he said shocked everyone I guess because there was that awkward moment of silence..........

No comments:

Post a Comment