Sunday, May 12, 2013

(chapter 19) KENNY VISITS!!

I tried to look up but my stomach hurt so bad I felt like I couldn´t breath. The only person I could see was Crystal, who was sitting next to me. But I heard Dina say something.
"OMB! Kenny..I....so...am..so" Dina started to stummer.
"Kenny?" I heard Chris say, "Isn´t that Justin Bieber´s bodyguard?"
The Voice spoke this time, "How could you say that! Do you think you are more special than everyone else because you are richer? That was mean and selfish."
"OMB! You are here, I don´t know what to say." DIna couldn´t stop mumbling.
"Well you can figure out the words on your way to the principal´s office. Let´s go!" I heard our English teacher say.

I could hear someone move towards the door but then stopped. I couldn´t hear anymore movement.
"Star, let´s get you to the nurse sweetie."
"Wait...how do you know her! And why are you here anyway?" Dina was asked suspiciously. "Wait, is Justin here?!"
"No. He´s on vacation!" Kenny shouted back.
I could feel the tension as I tried to walk to the door with his help. I could feel that eyes were glued to me. It was pretty nerv recking. Nobody even flinched. There was no movement.

"You look okey, no damages caused. I´ll just give you some painkillers and you´ll be okey." The nurse said as she went to fetch the medicine.
"Thanks." I said gratefully.
"I hope you feel better." She said as she handed me the painkillers.

"You can go to the auditarium if you wish or maybe I could call your dad to pick you up." the Nurse offered.
"No. Don´t call my parents. Am fine, feeling much better." I hurriedly denied the offer.


"It was long since I saw you Kenny, what are you doing here?"
"I was passing by to go visit my family so I decided to come visit you in your school."
"That was thoughtful of you. Thanks."
"Are people in your class like that? Bullying others?"
"Most of them don´t dare say anything even if they know it´s wrong. They just laugh along coz they don´t want to get bullied too."
"I should try to do something about that."
"Yeah...." I answered sacastically.

I heard people shuffling outside the nurse´s office heading towards the auditarium. Confused by the commotion, I asked, "What´s going on?"
"I was told you guys have the talent show today."
"I didn´t know that!"
"You didn´t know?"
"Oh, yeah. I was home the whole week and just came back."
"Aha....okey."

We talked for sometime and then he said he had to leave. Crystal was waiting outside and through the glass window, I could see how excited she was. I gestured for her to come in.
"Kenny, this is Crystal."
"Very nice to meet you Crystal."
"The pleasure is all mine."
"Well I gotta go."
"Bye."
"Bye." Crystal and I said simunteniously.
And with that, he was gone.

"Thanks for backing me up, you are the best friend in the whole world."
"I got your back girl. Now let´s get out of this place before we are late and find no seats."
"I hate Dina and her stupid group. Gosh! I can´t believe I thought Chris was cool, he is just like the others!"
"Don´t think about them, they are not worth it." We hurriedly walked to the auditarium where after sitting, she handed me an envelope with candles on it. Wait what! You must be kidding me. Today can´t be my......

No comments:

Post a Comment