Sunday, June 2, 2013

(Chapter 23) PARTY!!

The whole room was filled with amazing clothes and sitting there waiting for us were Justin´s stylists and makeup artists. Crytsal was super excited, she adored Justin´s stylists too and greeted them with honor but for me, it was more of the "it was long since I saw you" greeting. I mean, I met them at the "Beauty And A Beat" music video shooting but we didn´t get the chance to tale that much.

"We have been waiting for you guys."
"Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. We had to check this place out, it´s just amazing."
"True dat! I didn´t expect this kind of sofistication from a small community like yours." One of the stylists commented.
"Thank you. We are full of surprises you know." Crystal answered.

The other one smiled, "If we have time, maybe both of you could show us what surprises your lovely community has to offer."
"We could do that! Right Crystal!"
"Of course, anytime."

"Well, then before we make further plans, let´s try out the clothes and get ready for the party that is  in one hour."
"One hour! Well time flew by fast."
"It tends to do that when you are having the time of your life."
"You are going to look fabulous when they are done with you Rocky." Justin said as he headed for the door. "I´ll be back soon, just going to make sure everything is in order."
And with that, he was gone........


"So let´s get started."
"What about Crystal?"
"Don´t worry about me, we have to focus alittle bit more on you because you are the star of the night. You are the birthday girl remember!"

I don´t remember how much time it took because we were all just talking, laughing and having a great time but what I remember is that the hair stylist turned my chair round and I almost burst into tears but I didn´t want to ruin my mascara. I had never looked that pretty before and I was overwhelmed with emotions. There was no more I could say than "Thank You". Crystal couldn´t stop complimating me and for once, it felt really good. She was next in line as I was guided to the dressing room to get into my evening gown because the party was almost starting.

As I came close the the backdoor of the room the party was being hosted, Crystal and I could hear the loud music, we couldn´t wait to get inside. We hadn´t seen how it looked like and curiosity was getting the better part of us, me especially. We got in the door and Justin was sitting there waiting for us. On seeing us, he stood up, his face lightened up. He gave us hugs.
"Wow! You look stunning!"
I was blushing,"Thank you Justin." I replied first and then Crystal too.
"Shall we go and have fun now."
"Yes please, we´ve been waiting the whole evening."
"Then this way my ladies." He gestured that we should pass and walk infront of him.
"Hold up, I would love to introduce you guys and then you come up on stage, is that okey?"
"Of course, go do your thing."

And with that, he ran to the stage where Dj Tay James was mixing the music up and took the microphone, blew twice to get people´s attention and for the music to be lowered.
"How´s everyone doing?"
Screams and shouts were all that could be heard. Justin continued, "I hope you are having fun and it´s time to bring up the birthday girl Rocky and her BFF Crystal."
He gestured that we walk up to the stage and we did.

There were cheers, whistles and claps as we stood there in front of everyone.
"Does the Birthday girl have anything to say?"
"Uuh......Let the party continue......" I raised my hands to add more effect and more cheers is what I got as reply.

The music was put back on and the party mood was in the air again. I glanced over at the entrance and I saw the bodyguards by the door welcome someone in, it was Dina. She looked around, went to the corner next to the door, bent down and came back up. It was really wierd that she showed up and it all felt very uncomfortable. She didn´t stay long because approximately five minutes after her arrival, she came by the V.I.P section, greeted Justin, ignoring Crystal and I.

As she made her way to the door, she turned and said, "I hope you have a happy birthday Rocky, it will be something to remember......" she had that cruel cold expression on her face and I had seen that face before, something wasn´t right.......

3 comments:

  1. What?! What happened urn killing me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait 4 ur next chapter
    OMB think if this happened to us seriously if Justin told me he loved me and called me his princess or surprised me for my birthday i would be in serious need of a doctor Aaahh OMB !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha......well, am sorry but u hav eto wait until next sunday for the next chapter like everyone else and btw, Dr. Bieber will be available when you fall into his arms while he calls you princess. :)

    ReplyDelete