Sunday, April 28, 2013

(chapter 17) A TALK WITH JUSTIN!!

"JB!" I heard a response. "Wait a minute. Rocky?"
"Yeah...daaah!"
"How are you sweetie?"
"I can´t believe I had your number all along. Well...... am okey I guess."
"I thought about giving you a call but I thought you might be busy catching up in school. So how´s life been treating you these couple of days?"

I was breathing heavily trying not to burst into tears.
"Star?! Are you still there? Are you okey?"
"Yeah, am.....fi....."
"What´s wrong?"
I couldn´t hold my tears anymore.
"I don´t want to go back to that school. It was horrible the last time I was there."
"Hey, don´t cry beautiful. Tell me what happened."
"I really don´t want to bother you with my problems. You might be busy."
"Busy? No way. I´m on vacation right now with my family, just hanging out with Jazzy and Jaxon on the boat but I´ll be home in a couple of weeks so spill it all out."
I took a long breathe and wiped the tears from my eyes. I told him everthing that happened, from when I got to school and what Chris and Dina did to me getting home and finding his card in my pocket.

"I can´t believe it. Am so sorry sweetie. But you gotta keep focused on your studies and try to forget what happened. It won´t do you any good remembering or even bothering yourself with such people. Your bestfriend Crystal sounds like a very good friend, she sound really cool and I´ll like to meet her someday."
"She is a huge Belieber just like me you know. She would love to meet you too."
"I guess I´ll arrange for that." He said jokingly.
"Please do." I said.
"Keep your head up high my princess and u´ll go far. It´s you who decides to let them get under your skin or not so just ignore them. Remember, it´s you who decides to make or destroy your day. Just call me whenever you need to talk or whenever you feel like it. Okey."

I heard someone call me from outside my door.
"Rockline? Rockline?"
"I´m in my room."

"Sorry for that Justin. That was very good advice and I´ll try to stay strong. Thank you for everything but I gotta go now. Somebody´s calling. TTY! Love you."
"Love you too. Bye."
"Bye."

"Mom? Was that you?"
There was no response......
"Is anyone in here?"
I heard something move but that was it........I turned back thinking it was a false alarm but I was wrong.......

No comments:

Post a Comment