Sunday, April 14, 2013

(chapter 15) WORST DAY EVER!!

As Long As You Love Me........I could hear Justin singing.
"Justin can you keep it down and stop singing in my ear. I´m trying to get some sleep."
Nothing happened. I got up.
"Seriously!"
I got up just to realise it was my phone alarm ringing. Damn! how embarassing, thank God nobody heard. I looked at the time. It was already six in the morning? I was so tired, but it was Friday! My favourite day of the week. I was excited about what Crystal had for me. I couldn´t wait to see what her surprise was.

I was always the first one to wake up and leave so I peeped into my parents and sister´s room and told them good-bye before I left.
"You ready to go to school?"
"I think so, am nervous but I hope I made it through today."
"Good! I´m loving the positive energy. Shall we?"
"We shall."
So Crystal and I walked all the way to school. I had forgotten how much fun it was talking about whatever came to my mind, anything! She was like my twin, like seriously,it was just that we were born from different mothers.

My heart was racing so fast as we neared the school entrance. I could imagine all the humiliation and laughter from other people. Honestly speaking, if people in my place decided to be mean, they did it like professionals with PHDs or something, and that is what I dreaded.
Well in the beggining, everyone was as I expected, rather mean, speaking behind my back as I walked past to my classroom. Thank God Crystal was by my side, I don´t know what I would have done without her.

I saw some people crowded at the hanging out area near my classroom so I went over to see what was going on. Everyone turned as I approached and they were weirdly looking at me.
"Look what the cat dragged in today!
They all started laughing,
"So you decided to show up or were you forced to come back? What were you thinking anyway?" I was both humiliated and not in the mood, but they wouldn´t leave me alone so I headed into the classroom without saying a word.

The English teacher had left the class in the middle of the lesson because the principle had called her. Then Chris, Dina´s boyfriend and the boy in the class who I had a crush on came to my desk, "So tell us about your adventure. how was it in L.A? Did you get to see your gay dreamy boyfriend ,the one and only Justin Bieber!" he said sacarstically and people in the class bursted out laughing.

Dina, the "group leader" had an arrogant look on her face as she looked at me, I was sitting next to her.
"You! Meet Justin Bieber! please! I am a bigger belieber than you are and ofcourse more richer." she pushed her hair back as she waited for the whole class to give a reaction, she was a drama queen in short words.
"It would take you years before you ever met him except in your dreams." she laughed and the others in the class did too.
My life was over. School was one of the places I loved but I guess my nightmare had just started.

"Leave me alone!"
"Sure." She pushed my books to the floor.
"I don´t want trouble Dina. Just let me be."
"Oh. I want to start trouble."

Crystal, came to my defence, "You heard the girl. Just leave her alone! What do you want from her anyway!"
"Hey, was anyone talking to you?!" Chris just shouted at Crystal, pissed off, the whole class was silent, she didn´t say anything. "then shut the hell up!"
She got up, "or what are you going to do?! huh!" she came at him.
he pushed her aside towards some empty desks that were at the back of the class and he came towards me and grabbed my chair. "You want to know what am going to do huh!"

I had no idea what he was going to do so I just prayed silently for him to disappear.
"I´m going to do this!", I closed my eyes as he pushed my chair behind leaving me flying to the floor, I felt a rush of pain from my back, it hurt so bad and I didn´t even have the strength to pull myself up and no sound could come out of my mouth even when I tried to speak.

"What was that for?" I whisphered almost in tears, I don´t even know why I liked him anyway.
"That´s where you belong. On the floor and stay there or run away like you did before!" Dina hissed from her seat.

At that moment, I thought about doing it, but instantly remembered what happened the last time. I was never going to do that to my family ever again. Crystal was the only one who bothered to help me up and I was sitting next to her with my head on the desk, trying to push the tears from my eyes. I should have neve come back to this school. I´m going to stay home. I would rather be home-schooled if this is what is going to happen everyday.

I stood up just stormed out of the class and headed for home.
"Hey, hold up......"

No comments:

Post a Comment