Sunday, July 14, 2013

(chapter 29) WORRIED!!

"Crystal are you there?"
"Yeah...I´m here,"
"What´s wrong? Why were you screaming and sounding scared? What´s happening?"
"It´s the damn papparazzi..."
"Papparazzi? What about them?"
"They followed me home and there is a group outside my house taking pics and stuff. They have been here since I got from the party. They have been knocking on the door the whole time and shouting that they want to interview me on what happened back at the party."

"You have got to be kidding me. Why were you screaming by the way? Did one of them smash the window or what?"
"No, it was just that one of them was standing outside by the kitchen window looking in and he scared me."
"What the heck!" I posed for a second or two to get my thoughts straight, I had to act calm, "Don´t worry, they won´t knock down your door or force their entry into your house, just keep everything locked down."
"I really don´t like this. Oh, by the way Catalia, is here. Your mom dropped her off on their way to the station, she is pretty shaken up."
I hadn´t even thought of my sister Catalia. It has been a stressful night, no wonder I felt like someone was missing at the police station when I went to meet my parents but I couldn´t put my finger on it.
"Where is she? And your mom?"
"They are both here with me."
"I really don´t know what to say......well, as long as you guys are safe, that´s good...."

There was a knock on the door.
"Hold on Crystal....."
"Who is that?" My mom asked as she headed for the door. I was sharing the room with her, while my dad slept in another suite.
"It´s me, Justin."
My mom peeped through the doorhole, opened it and Justin came in.
"Thank you for letting us stay here tonight, it´s very kind of you son." She said as she let him in.
"Please don´t thank me, it´s my pleasure and all this is happening because of me."
"No...no...don´t do that to yourself. I don´t want you to think like that. I believe everything happens for a reason and there must be something behind all this "

Justin came up to me, "What´s going on? You look worried." he asked me.
"It´s the papparazzi guys. They are over at Crystal´s house and they have been knocking on her door ever since she got home. They have been disturbing her and her family almost the whole night."
"Really? That´s inconsiderate. This is why I didn´t want you guys to go back home, it would have been the same thing. The papparazzi guys, most of them are pretty annoying and can get to your last nerve but you have to pretend like you are all calm and smile just to avoid all the untrue rumors after that."
I just stood there in silence still covering my phone´s mouth piece because Crystal was on hold. What was I supposed to say?
"Can I call her?" Justin asked.
"Oh, she is on the phone, she called."
"Can I talk to her?"
"yeah sure."
I handed him the phone and he put the call on loud speaker.

"Hello, Crystal..."
"I´m still here" Crystal answered.
"It´s Justin.Have you tried to call the police? If they are disturbing you, then you need to call 911 and tell them that there are people outside bothering you."
"I hadn´t thought of that. I was so shaken up the first peron I though of calling was Rockline. I´ll tell my mom to call the cops."
"Do that as soon as possible. They should be able to send some officers down there for security."
"Okey....I´m just super scared."
"Hey, sweetie, don´t be. Remember, everything is going to be alright, okey.   I´m really sorry for the papparazzi, but the air will soon be cleared, everything is going to be okey sweetie, don´t worry."
"Thanks Justin. Oh.....my mom wants to talk to you."
"Your welcomed and yeah, put her on the phone."

"Hello..?"
"Hello. Is this Crystal´s mom? I´m Justin Bieber."
"Oh my gosh! Is this really Justin Bieber?" Crystal´s mom screamed in joy and shock.
"Yes maam. This is him." Justin cracked a smile.
"I can´t believe it, I thought Crystal was just joking, I thought she had lost her mind."
"Well I guess you have proof now that she wasn´t." Justin answered back smiling.
There was a laugh from Crystal´s mom, "I´m still in shock."
"I heard that the papparazzi are bothering you guys. You should most definetly call the police. Otherwise, if the situation gets worse, then I´ll ask one of my bodygurads and driver to come and pick you guys up. Is that okey?"
"No..I don´t think it will get to that point son, I think they will go away when asked by the police, I know the papparazzi can be sturbon too but I´ll call the police immediately."
"Okey, do that. I just want you guys to be safe."
"We are. Don´t worry to much about us Justin. We will be fine."

Justin covered the answering part of the phone, turned and asked. "Do you want to talk to Crystal again? Or her mom?"
"I wanted to talk to my sister." I replied.
"Okey."

"Maam, Rockline would like to talk to her sister."
"Okey."
"It was nice talking to you. Goodbye"
"It was an honour. Goodbye Justin."

And he handed me the phone.
"Catalia, are you okey?"
"Yeah, I´m fine, as long as those freaky stalkers don´t get into the house."
"Don´t call them that, they are just annoying."
"I will call them whatever I want, how can you just be following people to their houses and start talking pics? Don´t they have anywhere else to go. Don´t they have lives to live?"
"I don´t know Sly, why don´t you go and ask them."
"Whatever, it´s super late so I´ll go and try to sleep. Crystal´s mom is already calling the police, they will be here any minute."
"Okey, that´s good."
"I guess."
"See you tomorrow, or soon."
"Okey. See you. Bye."
"Bye."

And with that, I hang up.
"Police have issued a statement stating that Justin Bieber....."
But we couldn´t finish hearing the news because there was a knock on the door.
"Who´s that?" Justin was the one who asked this time, and when there was no response, we lowered the tv volume and he repeated the question about two more time, but there was still no response.
We just stood there, looking confused at at each other.
"Who the hell could that be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment