Friday, May 24, 2013

(chapter 21) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG!!

"Rocky sweetie could you please come down."
As I made my way to the stage, I could feel everyone staring at me like I was a creature for another planet, like something was wrong with me . They´re all just in shock, I thought to myself.

"Guys, I would like you to join me in singing happy birthday to Rockline. One, two three.... Happy birthday to you........happy birthday to you......happy birthday dear Rockline..........happy birthday to you............" Everyone stood up and started singing along. Like seriously, how better could this get?! After that, the screaming continued for a while and then it became quieter but there was an occasional scream now and then as he started performing "One Less Lonely Girl" to me. That was official the best time of my life, or so I thought! Then he brought his guitar and played the acoustic version of "baby", people in the crowd were singing along. My cheecks hurt so bad because I couldn´t stop smiling.

"Time to blow out the candles sweetie and make a wish."
I had no idea what I was supposed to wish for, what more could I ask for? My wish was to meet Justin, and I did, and he came for my birthday in my school and surprised me infront of everyone. I took some time to think of something great then with my mind made up, I closed my eyes and blew out he candles as I made my birthday wish.

"Happy birthday, Rocky!" Justin kissed me on the cheeck and hugged me. Trust me, I could feel jelousy in the air. There were more screams and shouts. I bet most girls wished they were in my shoes.

"Before I forget, there´s one more last thing I have to do. Well, I´ve heard of a wonderful person who is in the audience today. Someone I feel like I know already even though we haven´t met before." He said after the performance and flashed a smile at the audience.
Even more screams.

"Uh..." He started looking around in the audience. I could see people waving their hands while some jumping so Justin would recognise them. "I´m looking for Crystal.....Crystal, could you also come over please."
There was more silence with a couple of cheers as she nervously walked down to the stage. I could see the look of disbelief on her face.
He went over to her and gave her a long hug. All I could only hear cheers in the hall. I looked at Crystal, it was as if she was mummified. He held her hand.

"I think you have heard about the Believe Acoustic album that is coming out soon and this right here is the guitar I used for the recording." He had the guitar in his hands.
"I was told by a secret birdie (Justin looked at me), that you are learning how to play the guitar and for good luck, I would like you to have it as a present for being a true and trustworthy friend to Rockline. She has told me alot about you and I feel like I know you too."

She just stood there like a statue and I had to shake her abit to get her back to the "real world". Justin held out his guitar which was already in its case and handed it to her.
"Here you go and good luck." Justin said as he handed the guitar to her. She immediately started crying. He went over to her.
"You don´t have to cry my angel. I am here!"
"Aaaaaw!" was the reaction the audience gave.
"Rocky, I have your birthday present somewhere else. As you all know by now, It´s Rocky´s birthday and all of you are invited to the French Palace for her Sweet 16 party tonight that starts around nine until whenever you feel like going home, I mean, tomorrow´s a weekend so you can sleep till whenever you want. The party is going to be amazing with DjTay James so see you guys there."

"French Palace!"
There were screams from the crowd. French Palace was a huge place and only the rich went there. I could feel the excitement in the air.
We all went backstage, we were talking, ofcourse Crystal was still in shock, I could tell and from nowhere, Dina appeared.
"OMB! its really you Justin! I thought I saw a ghost or something." she ran and hugged him tight.
"You are not supposed to be here. Please go back!" one of the security guy ordered her.
"I know I know but I love you so much Justin. You are still coming to my birthday right! I can´t wait. I love you...." she was blowing kisses to him and before she left, she gave me the "I hate you more now than ever" look and then vanished out of sight.

dring dring dring dring.....the school bell rang.
"okey guys, it´s time to go home. The winners will be announced on Monday as you all know." We heard the Principal say, dismissing everyone. There was commotion. "Justin! Justin! Justin! Justin!"
"Guys, we have to go before we get stuck here."
"Okey, Rocky and Crytsal, let´s go. Everything has already been arranged at the French Palace so could we go there directly to avoid traffik later on. Rocky, I talked to your parents and they are cool with it, they´ll meet us there. Is that okey for you too Crystal or do you need to call your parents?"
"Are you kidding me! I can call them in the car."
"Okey, cool. I guess we have to hurry a bit."

"How the hell did they get here so fast?"
"You do realise we have smartphones and some people have connections right!"
"OMB! What do they want?" Crystal sounded alittle scared as she asked.
I didn´t want to deal with this again, it was the worst thing I had ever encountered. More than anything, I was more concerned about Crystal because this was going to be her first time......

No comments:

Post a Comment