Sunday, May 5, 2013

(chapter 18) MORE BULLYING!!

"Booo!"
"Aaaaaaaaaah........Crystal. You.......How did you get in here? You almost gave me a heart attack!"
"I saw your window open so I decided to come scare you. I used the ladder outside your window."

"Thank God today is my last day here. I´ll be coming back to school tomorrow. I´m so scared. Remember the last time I was there!"
"Star, I got your back. You are going to be fine. I missed you the whole week."
"I missed you too."

"Speaking of missed. You were supposed to give me something last week. What was it?"
"Oh...that...you can come get it tomorrow in school."
"In that case, you were not going to give me something......right.
"Yes I was....but you have to come to school to get it."
"What if I decide not to come to school."
"Then I guess you´ll never get to know what it is huh!"
"Fine you win."

I thought I was going to die when I got inside those school door the next day. My heart was racing so fast I couldn´t breath and my legs were shaking so bad I just wanted to go back home and lock myself in my room, but that was too boring. Crystal by my side made everthing better. I had to stay strong, just like Justin said.

"I see you had the courage to come back. You can see that you didn´t get enough last week. I´m going to make your life a living hell!"
"What did I do to you to make you hate me huh!"
"I´m a bully. You don´t have to do anything to make me hate you. I guess I picked you because you are more vulnerable. I could break you whenever I want."
"Just leave me alone."
"What if I don´t."
I didn´t have anything more to say.
"Thought so too." Dina barked.

"Dina, you don´t have to bully others because you hate yourself."
"Excuse me! What did you say!"
"I said, you don´t have to....."
Smack.... She slapped Crystal across the face!
I don´t remember where I got all that energy from but I got up and pushed Dina so hard she almost knocked herself on the desks.

I reached out to Crystal who was red on her left cheeck.
"Are you o....."
Someone grabbed me by my hair and was pulling so hard I wanted to scream.
"Let me go."
"You are nothing!" Dina was breathing heavily on my neck as she continued to pull my hair.
"I am the richest kid in this school and you dare push me! How dare you even touch me! I can have your damn ass sued in court for even coming close me. My dad is a powerful man and he won´t hesitate to draw money from your poor family. Your parents made a mistake to bring you to this world. Your father is a damn clark, your mom a kitchen lady and your sister is stupid. Your whole family is full of useless people. And that includes you! And you know what, Justin is coming to my birthday party tomorrow to perform. Everyone else is invited except you." She shouted in my ear.

Tears started clouding my eyes and began running down my cheecks. She kicked me in the stomach with her leg before I fell to the floor in pain.

"What is going on in here?" Our English teacher asked. Then behind her, we heard another voice....
"What the hell did I just see!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG.... this was seriously the most exciting chapter.... can't you post the next one tomorrow please.... i can't wait till next Sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete