Tuesday, January 15, 2013

(chapter 4)RUSH WITH JUSTIN!!

"are you okey?" he asked me. he was actually talking to me!
"please don´t scream, I just want to have a quiet day with not so many papparazzi guys following me. the ones around trying to find me are already enough. please"
then he flushed a quick smile at me.
I was screaming inside but I really wanted to stay calm and not scare him away, like for real this time. I found some strength to say something but it felt I was so nervous I started talking really fast even though my voice was really shaky.

"of course I know who you are, everybody does. who wouldn´t recognise the one and only JUSTIN BIEBER?!!. the most famous and loved teenager, born on 1st March 1994 in St. Josephs Hospital at 12:56 am in London Ontorio Canada by Pattie Mallete and Jeremy Bieber, author of Just Getting Started and First Step 2 Forever, the star in the Never Say Never movie and the upcoming Believe movie too, the guy with Swag, sexiest body, cool tattoos, amaizing hair, awsome smile ,killer dancemoves and the biggest fanbase in the universe, t......?"
"wow! slow down and take a breath, thank you, I appreciate all that but I have to cut you short, you are telling me my own life you know. sounds interesting hearing it from you. I bet you are a belieber."

damn right I was!
"a huge belieber for that matter. I love you and your songs. thank you for changing so many people´s lives for the better. all the beliebers and fans appreciate your hard work!"

I saw a bunch of guys behind Justin with some cameras looking around. the one of them pointed at my direction and they started walking slowly towards us, me and Justin so that they didn´t get alot of attention and that it would be too late and Justin won´t have time to get away. I told Justin what I saw.
"I have to go. we have to run"
"we?" i asked surprised.
he rushed passed me and started running, I followed behind him. I saw the papparazzi guys start to run towards us too. Justin sneaked into a barber shop at the corner and i went forward to the next shop selling men´s clothes. the papparazzi guys were right behind me but they didn´t see Justin get into the barber shop.

i stopped infront of a shop breathing heavily, i can´t remember the last time i ran that fast, guess the physicall education classes and keeping fit was rather important. I pointed at a random guy who so happened to have a hoodie on.
"there he is. you are looking for Justin right!"
"why don´t you get in and meet him. why were you running?" one of them asked suspiciously.
"am not a fan.  I just wanted an autograph for my sister. she is a huge belieber but am not interested any more. just go in and take your pics or whatever"
"thanks" and they all stormed into the shop.

I saw Justin peek outside the door. he signalled me to come in. i waited some seconds before hoing to make sur ethe coast was clear.
"thank you. that meant alot to me. i love you and all the beliebers too for always supporting me and making my dreams come true."
he leaned forward and hugged me. all I could think about at that moment was that he smelled really good. he suddenly whisphered in my ear.

"you are wearing GIRLFRIEND huh!"
"yes! how did you......oh yeah, it´s your perfume. i love it"
"just want to make my beliebers to smell good"
we both smiled. he was a really cool guy. i thought to myself. just misunderstood and judged alot.

"I gotta rush now. It was nice meeting you." he said
"The pleasure is all mine. but that was a rush" i replied.
"that´s my life. where are you going? I could give you a ride home. the papparazzi are going to see you as an easy target."
What! him! wanting to give me a ride home! i tried to be calm and sound cool even though i was dying to say yes. the problem was that i had no idea where Angel lived and i douted if i could remember the address to he shop. i didn´t want to embarass myself infront of Justin.

"no it´s cool. i can walk home. it´s not far at all. thank you anyway"
"are you sure? coz i honestly don´t mind. you have done me a great favor!"
"i´ll just call my mom and ask......."

i reached out to my pockets to retrieve my phone. wait! i couldn´t feel my phone in my pockets. immediate panik came over me. "where is my phone......?" no no ....this can´t be happening......

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment