Saturday, January 26, 2013

(chapter 5) VISIT FROM JUSTIN!

"is everthing alright?" Justin asked looking abit worried
"yeah. am fine. you can just start going, "

before he went, I asked for another hug, he took out his phone we took a pic. How wierd, one minute I was walking in the streets with nothing much happening and the next am with my idol, taking pics. What a crazy world! He jumped into his car which was packed outside but the papparazzi were already waiting for him. All I could see were just flushes and then I heard his car drive off. I waited in the barber shop for about ten minutes untill I felt strong enough to go out, incase the papparazzi were waiting for me, at leadt that was what Justin adviced me to do.

I stepped out but nobody was there, what a relief. But I was still pissed off. My phone was gone and nowhere to be found. All I had was the address that Angel had written down for me in my pocket. I wanted to retrace my steps to where I met Justin in hopes that I was going to find my phone somewhere on the way but there was just one problem, I practically didn´t have any idea where I was but I guessed it was in the middle of the city. How was I going to retrace my steps or even find my way back to the shop. I dreaded asking or talking to people on the streets that I didn´t know but I wasn´t going to just walk around and get even more lost.

"Where were you? I had been worried sick back in the shop. thank God you found your way . I told you that it was easy to get lost here!" she was right but I was really excited to tell her about my encouter with Justin.
"Guess the craziest thing that happened to me today"
"Apart from you getting lost. i don´t know."
"I met the one and only!"
"who? Justin Bieber? Yeah right"

well, it was tthe reacton I had expected, I can´t say that I was surprised.

"like seriously, I did. he accidentally knocked to the ground and helped me up and then we went on a wild chase from the papparazzi and everthing"
"girl, I think that your obsession with this guy is getting a bit too much."
"I promise I did. we even took pics"
"if you really did, then show me the pics you guys took."
"we used his phone, mine got lost. i think I dropped it somewhere on the way as we were running"

I didn´t bother to argue with her, she won´t believe me anyway.
"good night"
"same. and stop thinking too much about this Bieber guy, you will go insane"

the next day was a rather normal calm day, nothing much going on, just a few customers now and then asking for some fashion tips, nothing really serious.

"is this yours? i found it on the street, yesterday on my way home!" Angel and I turned back to see who it was.
"I guess you dropped it as we were running."
I wish Angel could see the expression on her face, her eyes widened and her jaws feel down with surprise.
"a..a....ar....are...."

1 comment:

  1. cool story. Love it. it sounds so cool and sweet. :D <3

    ReplyDelete