Sunday, June 9, 2013

(chapter 24) PARTY ALL NIGHT!!

I watched her disappear out of sight and into the outside. I couldn´t help thinking of the look on her face. I walked over to where I saw her bend but there was nothing there so I calmed down.
"Are you okey?"
Justin asked behind my back
"Yeah, I´m fine."
“Aren´t you enjoying the party”
“Of course I am, it´s off the hook.  Everything is amazing.”
“Do you want to go dance?”
“Why not?”

And with that said, we headed to the dance floor where my schoolmates were to have some fun. People were just complimenting me and how fantastic the party was. I was overwhelmed with joy. I hadn´t noticed the guy sitting at a corner on a really high stool directing the camera.

“Who is that and why is he filming? I thought the paparazzi guys were not allowed in here.”
“No.. no..no, he isn´t the paparazzi. I hired a friend of mine to record your birthday, I forgot to tell you that.”
I was actually impressed. I was going to have my sweet 16 on film, how crazy and awesome is that, I thought to myself.
“No, no…..It´s cool.”

I didn´t even notice he was gone and the next time I hear from him, he was on the stage.
“I would like to get everyone´s attention please.”
Dj Tay James lowered the volume for Justin to speak.
“I bet by now….” He looked at his watch, “….most of you might be hungry, I mean it´s about 10. If you want, there is free buffet in the dining hall so eat and drink as much as you want and I hope you are having a great time.”

There were shouts and claps. Those who were tired and hungry made their way to the dining hall while the rest continued to party. None of us was hungry yet so we stack around and talked. The three of us has the chance to go talk to some of the people from my school, of course the girls were going crazy about Justin, even those who called him names, I mean who wouldn´t and they were taking pics, just like on the meet and greets after Justin´s concerts and they left the V.I.P sections in tears, of happiness so one of his bodyguards was walking behind him for safety reasons. 

It was about eleven thirty and most people had come back, it was late and some had gone back home. 
"Yo! Did you like the food?"
"Yes!" Was the response Justin got back from the crowd.
"Great. Uhm....Crystal wanted to present something for you Rocky."
I looked astonished as Crystal made her way to the stage and took the microphone.
"This.." pointing at the screen behind her, "..This isn´t going to be fancy or sophisticated like all this", she was speaking about the party, "but it´s from my heart. I was going to show it to you when we get home but plans changed and I´m more than happy to do it here."
"Aaaaaw...." was the response from the crowd.
"Just so you know, there are going to be some embarrassing pictures in there so sorry for that."

And from the screen, pictures of me and Crystal since we were young came on and I started tearing up. It was about five minutes long and at the end, when people were clapping and cheering, I ran up to the stage. I hugged her.
"I loved it, thanks so much Crystal."
"You are so very welcomed my darling."

Everyone was having so much fun, I had never been to such a party before and it felt amazing! Justin was talking to people and taking pics and you could just see the excitement in everyone´s mood. My sweet 16 was going to be the talk of the year, it will be on people´s lips and it will be in our small community´s history. I felt like a queen.
"Okey, it´s time for the present, where´s the birthday girl?
I raised my hand and walked to the stage.
"Are you ready to see your present Rocky?"
"Present? I thought this was the deal."
"Are you kidding me? This was just a small party."

As Dj Tay James was about to spin the table and get the party people jumping even more as we headed outside, another louder noise interrupted us.
"Everyone stand where you are and don´t you dare move!" 


We all immediately just froze, nobody dared to flinched, we all just stared at the door. What the hell is going on? 

3 comments:

  1. U have to stop doing that what happened !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have to stop doing that what happened !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ve told you before, you have to wait like all the rest. I like keeping everyone locked and in suspense. Tune in on SUnday and find out what happened.

    ReplyDelete