Sunday, March 31, 2013

(chapter 13) NO KIDDING!!

"We have to go, I don´t know what these papparazzi people want and I just want to get out of this place. how do you deal with all this Justin? this is crazy."
We both looked at who was talking. It was my dad standing by the door and gesturing that I should go.
"Well, that´s my life! you get used to it after some time. they can be pretty annoying sometimes but some of them are kinda respectful."
"Bye."
"Good-bye and have a safe journey back home."
"thanks."

I was about to walk out when I heard someone shout, "see you later!". See me later? what did that even mean? I walked out of the door and it was like hell had broken loose. There were papparazzi and newsreporters everywhere.
"Why did you run away?" "Are you okey?" "did someone kidnapp you?" "do you want to set up an interview?" "who was it you were staying with an what connection do you have with them?"

"Just leave me alone, I have no comment!" It was so crazy and my dad and some security guards had to push the people away abit so I could get to the car. They were everywhere, all wanting to make me talk. How did Justin really deal with all this everyday?!
"She doesn´t have anything to say! We are just happy she is safe and sound. We just want to go home and celebrate her return if that is not too much to ask!"
I got in the car and quicly shut the door. From nowhere, there was a bang on my sister´s window and she screaned so loud my eardrums almost burst. She has a terrified expression on her face.
"What the hell! Go away!"

"We just want to ask you some questions!" the man outside the window shouted. The cameramen were all up at my window side trying to get a look at me for thier news reports that evening. I guess I had made some headlines while I was gone. I bent down to hide my face. I hope all this is going to be over soon. I want my old life back.  I thought to myself.

As soon as my dad was inside, we immediaely took off.
"I always wanted to be a celebrity but that is way too crazy for me. I don´t have time for all that!" I looked at my sister who was leaning her head in the glass window.
"That´s the life of a celebrity!" I said.

After a suffiecient amount of awkward silence, my sister had something to say,
"I still feel like am dreaming! This is the best day of my life. getting to meet Justin and Nicki all at the same time in the same room! Maybe you running away was both a blessing and a curse!"
"I guess it was but please don´t do that again. It almost killed us with fear. You know we love you right!"
"Yes mom. I know you guys love me and I love you too."
"Good. Now lets get home!"
"I miss my room and you guys too."

I looked dowm at my hand, I was still holding the purple box.
"What´s that?" my sister asked curiously.
"I don´t know. lets find out."
 I opened the lid of the box. there was a small white envelope, I took it out there it was, one of Justin´s priced possesions.
"No kidding! Is he for real! This is like one of the most treasured things he cherishes. Why would he give it to me?!"

"I would say he´s crazy but he did call you his friend and it seems like he trusts you so much for him to give that to you."
"What are you guys talking about?" my dad spoke this time.
"Just look what Justin gave me!"
I held out the box and gave it to my mom to show my dad because he was driving.
"that´s really nice. He gave that to you?" he didn´t sound that impressed, more like sacarstic but I was too overwhelmed to care.
There is almost no photo that Justin has taken without it. I was speechless. like literally speechless. All I could feel at that particular moment was pride and a huge dose of happiness, thankfulness plus excitment.
I closed my eyes to and thankfull but quietly prayed to The Almight God. It´s not like you get such kind of oportunities everyday.

So I removed it from the box and held it close to my heart.
"yeap. It´s all mine and I´ll keep it forever!"
I smiled to myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment