Sunday, July 7, 2013

(chapter 28) CLEARED!!

"Mr. Bieber has been arrested and charged for possession of the illegal drug marijuana at a party of the young girl Rockline Star who disappeared earlier on this year but was found by her parents." announced a reporter.

"Oh...come on..these news reporters should get the information needed before they make accusations like that." My mom was the one speaking.
The next thing we knew, Kenny was on the phone, "Take the car to the back. We are going to use the back door." He turned to us after the call, "We need to head to the back right now before the papparazzi get crazy."
Before we left, a voice I recognised stopped us. It was the police officer who had released us.
"I will make sure this is dealt with, we will go and make a press conference to address the issue and straighten out your name Mr. Bieber."
"Thank you, and please call me Justin, Mr. Bieber sounds abit too professionall, I´m chill, so Justin works perfectly."
Even though the moment was kinda tense, we all broke into a smile, even the police officer talking to Justin and the other that were standing next to him.
"Will do. We are very sorry for everything that happened."
"You don´t need to be, I mean, you were only doing your job right."
The police officer nodded. With a handshake after that, Justin replied, "We´ve got to get running."
"Wait a minute, I will send some officers with you for protection and they will stay outside you hotel or wherever you decide to go. It´s the least I can do after all the trouble."
"Thank you very much, that will be very much appreciated." Justin sounded grateful to the officer.

And that was it, we made for the back door where the car was already waiting for us. But I guess the papparazzi beat us there because there were a couple of the just waiting to send their blinding flashes at us. As we entered the car, we could hear some papparazzi guys at the background shouting Justin´s name in hopes that they would get something out of him but that was not the case.
I was more considered about our safety at that moment, I mean, we couldn´t go home at that time, the papparazzi would follow us but thank God some police officers were behind and infront of the  car we were in. My dad, all head strong suggested that it was best if Justin and his bodyguards came to our home instead, and that the police could guide the house as they had promised to do before we left but ofcourse that was met by rather strong resistance.

"Sir thank you for the kindness and I would love to stay in your house but that isn´t such as wise idea, the papparazzi will not leave you alone after that, they will make all sorts of rumors and they will they to make your life a living hell almost everywhere you go and it can be very difficult and annoying, they are following us right now, that I´m sure of and I wouldn´t like that to happen to your family sir.".
Everyone sat in silence,"Well, what else can we do?" My dad spoke up.
"My awsome team has already made plans and booked suites at the French Palace Hotel. We will have one floor to ourselves for privacy. Is that okey with you?"
"I guess. As long as everyone is safe and sound, I don´t mind where we are." My dad added.
"Great."
"You live a very tough life kid, people should give you more respect that they do. Most people think being an Internationally recognised teen celebrity is an easy life, but as far as I can tell, it´s not at all. I mean, you came here to surprise Rockline for the sweet 16 and you end up in a police station because of some stupid set up and the media starts spreading these rumors! This is all just crazy. How do you deal with this daily?"

"Well, I try to handle the media and papparazzi carefully, I know who I am, my family knows me well and my Beliebers know me too and that is what really matters and counts. I love my haters, they keep me going and no it´s not an easy life at all, there is ofcourse the good side of it and the bad side too, but I thank God that I get to do what I love the most everyday, and that is making music that will last and making my Beliebers and those who love me smile."

"You have come so far and you still have a long way to go, but you will make it, and people will take a step back and applaud for you."
"Thank you sir."
"No problem."

We made a dash for the hotel as the police officers tried to keep the papparazzi from going anywhere close to the French Palace Hotel. We could hear them should back at the papparazzi guys who were trying to take pictures but we hurriedly went to the third floor where we got in our rooms and locked up tight.

"I´m so tired." I said loudly as I dropped my exhausted body on the springbed.
Ring Ring Ring.....
Who could be calling me at this time of the night?
I looked at my phone, it was Crystal.
"Crystal?"
"Star? Star? Are you there? Is that you?"
"Yeah, what´s wrong, why do you sound scared?
"They are here....."
Who is there?

But the response I got back were screams.
"Crystal? Crystal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment